$3.7bn Teleradiology Market Opportunity – Infographic from Signify Research
Published: December 1, 2022
Thank you for your interest in our teleradiology market report.
The Teleradiology Market Mechanics Infographic is a component of Signify Research’s just-published market report, Teleradiology – World – 2022, and is the third iteration of this market report. Five of the top 10 teleradiology IT providers use our market analysis to shape their strategic business decisions.
The full report will:
- Unpick the impact of the pandemic on overall diagnostic imaging procedures performed to understand how this has affected the teleradiology market and where the biggest opportunities for growth exist
- Give teleradiology reading service providers insight into how you can differentiate your services to capture business
- Outline the best prospects for new imaging IT business in the teleradiology sector for imaging IT vendors, unveiling strong growth opportunities
- Examine the extent that teleradiology reading service providers and IT vendors are adopting AI-based applications to support teleradiology (i.e. for improving workflow/decision support, reading speed and accuracy), and when AI will have a substantial impact on the teleradiology market, allowing you to plan your AI strategy accordingly.
- Ascertain your own position in the market versus your competitors (teleradiology reading service providers and IT vendors), at a country, regional, functional (out-of-hours reporting, capacity relief, etc.) and vertical level (hospitals, radiology groups, etc.) allowing you to gain unique insight into whether your product and pricing strategies are resulting in market share gains or losses
Please click here to view our Infographic.Share on LinkedIn
TeleradiologyPublishing November 2023
This proposal is for the fourth iteration of our Market Report on the global market for Teleradiology, to be published in November 2023.
Find out more