COVID 19: World Healthcare Technology Market Impact Analysis
Published: June 12, 2020
Thank you for your interest in our analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on world healthcare technology markets. The analysis examines:
- The macro market impact
- Healthcare budgets and spending impact
- Declines in imaging volumes
- Regional market impacts
- Telehealth and teleradiology adoption spikes
- Predictions on recovery to pre-COVID levels
- Market impact assessments for: Ultrasound, General Radiography, Fluoroscopy & Mammography X-ray, Imaging IT, Digital Pathology, Machine Learning in Medical Imaging, Teleradiology and Telehealth
To download the analysis please click here.
Each of the topics covered are tracked in detailed market reports published by Signify Research. If you have a broad interest in knowing more, or require specific information on one of our reports, please do get in touch.Share on LinkedIn
Imaging IT – Market Intelligence Service – 2019/20Ongoing series of reports, data and insights delivered over the year
Imaging IT – Market Intelligence Service – 2019/20
This Market Intelligence Service is an annual subscription that provides ongoing data, insights and analysis on the global opportunities for Imaging IT.
Find out more