Custom Research and Consultancy –Principal Analyst/Research Manager – £45-£55k
Published: November 15, 2021
Signify Research is recruiting for a Principal Analyst / Research Manager to lead on its Custom Research and Consultancy practice. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a fast-growing analyst firm whose customers include some of the world’s leading healthcare technology vendors such GE Healthcare, Canon, Philips, Konica Minolta and Siemens Healthineers. Signify Research’s team of renowned analysts produces highly respected market intelligence, analysing market trends and advising clients on product and market strategy. We are recognised as a global leader in the markets that we cover and for the advice we give our clients to enable their commercial success. Here’s what some of our clients have to say:
“Signify Research’s greatest strengths are its subject matter expertise and deep understanding of the industry. We feel we can trust the data and insights they provide to make informed strategic decisions.” – Canon Medical
“Signify Research is a key resource for our strategic planning at Konica Minolta Healthcare Americas. Their data and insights in the healthcare IT space are thorough, extensive and dependable.” – Konica Minolta
“We feel we can trust the insights Signify Research provides to make informed strategic decisions.” – GE Healthcare
The successful candidate will be responsible leading our Custom Research and Consultancy practice, with a focus on our Digital Health coverage initially. The analyst aspect of the role involves the scoping of projects with our clients, managing client interaction, primary and secondary research, data analysis, report creation, client presentations, project management, marketing and sales.
The Custom Research and Consultancy Principal Analyst / Research Manager will work closely with our Research Directors who will provide on-the-job training, mentoring and support. This is a permanent, full-time role and is based at our Cranfield, UK office, although remote working is also considered.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be the lead or our Custom Research and Consultancy projects and practice
- Develop strategy to drive and innovate our Custom Research and Consultancy business
- Lead all aspects of Custom Research and Consultancy project execution, including client management, scoping/quoting, research, data analysis, data manipulation, report writing and client presentations (in-person and virtually)
- Forge and maintain relationships with leading companies in the global healthcare technology ecosystem, including manufacturers, healthcare providers and investors
- Conduct primary research interviews with senior executives at healthcare technology companies and healthcare providers
- Write thought leadership content, such as insights, articles, white papers, etc.
- Attend and present at industry conferences
- Market and promote the company’s research products to current and prospective clients
- Stay up-to-date and informed about the latest developments in the healthcare technology market
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, economics, engineering or science-related field
- The role would ideally suit someone who has 5-10 years’ experience in a similar analyst position particularly those that have employed this experience in a custom/consultancy role, or who has relevant experience in the healthcare industry that can be leveraged in an advisory role.
- Experience covering IT and technology, in healthcare or other related market sectors particularly valued.
- Experience launching and developing new market intelligence services and products.
- Track record leading and delivering on custom research and consultancy.
- Ability to communicate and consult with C-Suite level clients
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications, particularly Excel
- Strong project management skills
- An inquisitive mind
- An interest in healthcare and healthcare technology
Salary and Benefits:
- £45-55K dependent upon experience
- Health cash plan
- Company pension, company profit share bonus and personalised bonus
- Company life insurance
- Complete ownership of a project, from start to finish
- International travel opportunities
- Training and mentorship by the company’s Principal Analysts
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
- Opportunities to develop your career at a fast-growing company
Share on LinkedIn