EMR Market Opportunities in the Nordics: White Paper
Published: October 8, 2020
The Nordics is an advanced market in terms of EMR deployment and is well-served by several local entrenched vendors, such as TietoEVRY, Cambio, DIPS and Systematic.
Over recent years international vendors such as Cerner and Epic have targeted the region in order to expand their geographic footprint. However, this has not always proven an easy route, with vendors experiencing mixed levels of success.
This white paper explores:
- Which organisations are procuring EMR solutions in the Nordics?
- Which vendors have won contracts to-date?
- How do national EHR initiatives in the region impact local EMR requirements?
- How will the move towards integrated care and regionalised healthcare IT purchasing impact the market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on EHR contracts and implementations?
Electronic Medical RecordsPublished December 2020
Electronic Medical Records
Signify Research’s 2021 Electronic Medical Record (EMR) report examines the development of the market in over 20 countries with analysis of demand for operational, clinical, data integration and wellness/PHM modules.
Find out more