Hospital Telehealth – Top Level Summary
Published: February 17, 2022
Thank you for your interest in our Hospital Telehealth market report.
“Whilst the expectation for Tele-ICU/Clinical Surveillance market growth over the five-year forecast period, on average, is low double-digit growth, the pace of Clinical Examinations / Medical Support market growth is projected to be even higher. As healthcare providers strive towards all four aspects of the ‘quadruple aim’ and examine how processes could be improved to support future potential pandemics, both centralised and non-centralised hospital telehealth platforms, hardware and physician support services are increasingly being viewed as vital tools.” Arun Gill, Report Author
The summary is a snapshot from our market report “Hospital Telehealth – World – 2022”. This is Signify Research’s first stand-alone report on the Hospital Telehealth market and falls under our broader Telehealth Market Intelligence Service.
Both the complimentary sample and full report will help you understand:
- How large is the global hospital telehealth market in terms of revenue and how will this change over the next five years?
- How is the hospital telehealth market split between Tele-ICU/Clinical Surveillance and Clinical Examinations/Medical Support?
- What is the penetration of Tele-ICU/Clinical Surveillance into the overall base of ICU beds?
- Beyond the main ICU, which hospital departments are increasing their use of clinical surveillance solutions (e.g. ED, step-down, general ward, paediatrics, labour & delivery)?
- To what extent are trends towards enterprise-scale telehealth solutions driving market developments and M&A within the supplier base?
- How is the services market split between IT and Physician Support?
- How has COVID impacted the hospital telehealth market in different geographies?
Hospital TelehealthPublished February 2022
This is a brochure for Signify Research’s 2022 report on the global Hospital Telehealth market published in February 2022.
Find out more