Telehealth (Acute, Community & Home) World – 2020 Free Sample and Summary
Published: July 8, 2020
Thank you for your interest in our Telehealth market report.
Click here to download the sample and summary
The sample provides an overview of the impact that COVID-19 has had on:
- Provider-to-patient/consumer on-demand telehealth
- Provider-to-provider telehealth in both inpatient and outpatient settings
- Remote patient monitoring (RPM)
- Enterprise-scale telehealth
The summary is a snapshot from our just-published market report “Telehealth (Acute, Community and Home) – World – 2020”. Both the free sample and the full report will help you:
- Understand how to adapt your telehealth offerings during the pandemic
- Obtain a complete picture of the risks to your telehealth business as economies move from lockdown and governments reassess COVID-19 reimbursement policies
- As a provider of telehealth tech, ascertain to what extent the rapid rise in virtual consultations translates into new IT business, and how this varies by care setting
- Plan your medium-term growth strategy – does product, service, care setting or geographic expansion offer you the best opportunities for growth?
- As a tech vendor not yet directly involved in telehealth, understand how post-COVID workflows may offer you new business opportunities
Share on LinkedIn
Telehealth (Acute, Community and Home)Published June 2020
Telehealth (Acute, Community and Home)
The 2020 telehealth report is our second publication on this market. Building on the 2018 version, the market is assessed across six settings – ICU, surgical support, long-term care, outpatient, home and RPM.
Find out more