Video Discussion: Top Five Clinical Care Predictions
Published: January 22, 2024
Cranfield UK, 22nd January 2024 – Our new video content provides our expert insights through ever more accessible forms. As usual these market insights will highlight our Analysts takes on the developments within the healthcare tech arena as they conduct their market intelligence research.
In this video, Kelly Patrick, Research Director, unveils Signify Research’s top five predictions for the Clinical Care market for 2024:
- Clinical Care Digitisation Acceleration: Healthcare shifts towards digital solutions to address workforce challenges and improve patient care.
- Shift in Care Pathways: New patient care pathways emerge, focusing on home settings and outpatient care to reduce hospital stays.
- AI Tools in Diagnosis and Treatment: Increased use of AI tools, with over 700 approved devices, supporting cardiac care and ICU analytics.
- Product Innovation Reignites: Overcoming initial obstacles, the Clinical Care market sees a resurgence in product innovation, especially in niche segments.
- Vendors Recovering from Recalls: Companies impacted by recalls, like Philips and BD, are expected to regain market share in 2024 by emphasising improved safety and effectiveness.
For more detailed analysis you can also read Patricks recent insight: ‘What Signify Research Expects in 2024: Clinical Care‘.
At Signify Research, we believe in the importance of high-quality research analyst interaction with customers through every stage of our research process, to provide accurate an impartial expert insights that genuinely reflect the market. Thus allowing our customers to make strategic decisions powered by data they know they can trust. View our Clinical Care Market Intelligence Portfolio to request a brochure for more information.
About Signify Research
Signify Research provides healthtech market intelligence powered by data that you can trust. We blend insights collected from in-depth interviews with technology vendors and healthcare professionals with sales data reported to us by leading vendors to provide a complete and balanced view of the market trends. Our coverage areas are Medical Imaging, Clinical Care, Digital Health, Diagnostic and Lifesciences and Healthcare IT.
Clients worldwide rely on direct access to our expert Analysts for their opinions on the latest market trends and developments. Our market analysis reports and subscriptions provide data-driven insights which business leaders use to guide strategic decisions. We also offer custom research services for clients who need information that can’t be obtained from our off-the-shelf research products or who require market intelligence tailored to their specific needs.
More InformationShare on LinkedIn
Clinical Care – Market Intelligence PortfolioOngoing Series of Publications
Clinical Care – Market Intelligence Portfolio
This Market Intelligence Portfolio provides rolling 12-month coverage of the Clinical Care markets. It also provides a supplementary database* that aggregates key market data points from each individual product area assessed. It includes five dedicated deep dive market reports covering market size, market forecasts, key vendors, and market share analysis.
Find out more