Managing Unstructured Clinical Content – White Paper
Published: January 23, 2019
Healthcare providers today are struggling to cope with managing the scale and diversity of data generated as healthcare networks grow.
Clinical content integration is therefore one of the biggest challenges facing health informaticists today. It is also fundamental to improving care standards, especially as providers look to offer more integrated, personalised care for their patients.
This white paper explores
- The challenge posted by unstructured clinical content
- Building a foundation – clinical archive adoption
- Content enabling clinical practice
- Analytics and process improvement
- The future of care demands more rigorous clinical content management
Click here to download our White Paper
Share on LinkedIn
Clinical Content Management IT ServiceOngoing series of reports delivered over the year
Clinical Content Management IT Service
The CCM intelligence service is a subscription service that provides ongoing data and analysis on the global imaging IT, ECM, advanced visualisation, digital pathology and archiving & management IT markets
Find out more