Market Analyst / Graduate Analyst – Healthcare Technology
Published: October 27, 2021
Signify Research is recruiting for a Market Analyst to join its expanding team of market analysts who cover the global healthcare technology market. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a fast-growing analyst firm whose customers include some of the world’s leading healthcare technology vendors.
The successful candidate will initially be responsible to produce off the shelf market analysis reports and consulting projects. The analyst aspect of the role involves the scoping of projects with our clients, primary data collection, secondary research, data analysis, report writing, project management, marketing and sales. The role will include coverage of healthcare IT, with specific focus on the clinical and diagnostic informatics market and the role of digitalisation in the evolution of precision medicine.
The Market Analyst will work closely with our Principal and Senior Analysts who will provide on-the-job training, mentoring and support.
This is a permanent, full-time role and is based at our Cranfield, UK office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct primary research interviews with senior executives at healthcare technology companies and healthcare providers
- Design and build market models to estimate market sizes and to forecast market growth
- All aspects of report production, including data analysis, data manipulation, data visualisation and report writing
- Write thought leadership content, such as insights, articles, white papers, etc.
- Attend and present at industry conferences
- Market and promote the company’s research products to current and prospective clients
- Stay up-to-date and informed about the latest developments in the healthcare technology market
- Forge and maintain relationships with companies in the healthcare technology ecosystem, including manufacturers, healthcare providers and investors
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a science-related field, economics, engineering or business
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to communicate and consult with executive-level clients
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications, particularly Excel
- An inquisitive mind
- An interest in healthcare and healthcare technology
The role would ideally suit someone who has 2+ years’ experience in a similar analyst position. Previous experience with market analysis (data collection, data analysis, market modelling, forecasting, etc.) is preferable.
Relevant experience in the healthcare/life sciences industry or work experience in commercial or research roles in allied technology markets (IT, cloud technology, telecommunications) would also be strongly considered.
Salary and Benefits:
- £27-35K dependent upon experience
- 25 days holiday
- Perks at work scheme
- Health cash plan
- Company pension, company profit share bonus and personalised bonus
- Complete ownership of a project, from start to finish
- International travel opportunities
- Training and mentorship by the company’s Principal Analysts
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
- Opportunities to develop your career at a fast-growing company
Share on LinkedIn