Published: August 12, 2021
At Signify Research we are passionately curious about Healthcare Technology, and we strive to deliver the most robust market data and insights, to help our customers make the right strategic decisions.
We blend primary data collected from in-depth interviews with technology vendors and healthcare providers to ensure our Analysts have a balanced view of the market trends. Whilst primary research is the cornerstone of our work, we have developed a unique country level database of healthcare infrastructure. This enables our Analysts to build detailed, transparent, and reliable models of current and projected demand for various healthcare technologies.
Signify Research is recruiting for a Sales Co-ordinator to join its expanding team of market analysts who cover the global healthcare technology market. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a fast-growing analyst firm whose customers include some of the world’s leading healthcare technology vendors. We work hard to provide exceptional customer care to our global base of prospects and clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for efficiently actioning key sales activity to support the Commercial Manager, Office Manager and Company Directors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Duties will include, though not be limited to:
- Logging and follow up/distribution of all inbound sales enquiries and maintaining the enquiries logs
- Following up warm leads with the support of the team – contacting prospects via Teams and email
- Ensuring associated sales materials and communication templates are up to date (including Brochures, Proposals and Signify Research Playbook) and distributing sales materials and templates to the team and partners
- Maintaining SuperOffice CRM: cleaning data, updating records, and adding new contacts.
- Sourcing new contacts using LinkedIn etc.
- Scheduling meetings across different time zones
- Meeting/exceeding sales targets
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent administrator and appetite for relational sales
- Organized and able to manage multiple responsibilities independently
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to communicate and consult with all levels of roles and provide exceptional customer service
- Proficiency with:
- Microsoft applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- CRM systems
- Social media networks including Twitter and LinkedIn
- Experience in a commercial business to business role is also desired
Full training will be provided by the Commercial Manager.
Salary and Benefits:
- £20-28K FTE dependent upon experience
- 25 days holiday
- Perks at work scheme
- Company pension and company profit share bonus
- Health Cash Plan with Westfield Health
- Life Insurance Policy
- Training and mentorship by the company’s Commercial Manager
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
- Opportunities to develop your career at a fast-growing company – Business development and account management opportunities