Signify Research Analyst Insights from ECR Today 2018
Published: March 14, 2018
As well as attending the ECR show in Vienna, Signify Research analysts also provided a daily column for the Congress Newspaper – ECR Today.
To read our insights on major themes from the show and how these relate to the European markets for ultrasound, MRI, CT, radiology IT and digital X-ray, please click on the links below for digital version of the daily paper – we’re on page 18 in each.
- Top three use cases for AI in medical imaging – written by Simon Harris on page 18
- AI to expand the use of diagnostic ultrasound at the point of care – written by Simon Harris on page 18
- MRI 2028: What to expect in the next decade of MRI? – written by Steve Holloway on page 18
- Will artificial intelligence sell more CT systems? – written by Steve Holloway on page 18
- East meets West on the path to x-ray upgrade – written by Holly Keats, PhD, on page 18
- Machine Learning in Medical Imaging – World – 2018 by Simon Harris
- Ultrasound Equipment – World – 2017 – by Simon Harris
- Digital Pathology & New Clinical IT Applications – World – 2017 by Steve Holloway
- Imaging IT & Archiving and Management IT – World – 2017 – by Steve Holloway
- General Radiography and Fluoroscopy – 2018 by Holly Keats, PhD
For further information about the above topics or our reports, do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.Share on LinkedIn
Ultrasound Equipment – World – 2017Published October 2017
Ultrasound Equipment – World – 2017
Analysis of the market from an Analyst team with extensive industry experience. The report assesses the key clinical markets, the product mix, regional variations, competitive landscape & key growth drivers.
Find out more