Signify Research Analyst Insights from ECR Today 2019
Published: March 4, 2019
As well as attending the ECR show in Vienna, Signify Research analysts also provided a daily column for the Congress Newspaper – ECR Today.
To read our insights on major themes from the show and how these relate to the European markets for ultrasound, MRI, CT, radiology IT and digital X-ray, please click on the links below for digital version of the daily paper – we’re on page 18 in each.
- Digital Breast tomosynthesis is well positioned as next successor in European Breast Screening – Page 18 – Steve Holloway
- Quantitative imaging to drive uptake of AI in MRI – Page 18 – Simon Harris
- Slow adoption of enterprise IT could impact future prospects for European radiology – Page 18 – Steve Holloway
- Renewed focus on dose to drive adoption of next generation CT in Europe – Page 18 – Steve Holloway
- Is Europe missing out on premium ultrasound? – Page 18 – Stuart Kusta
- Machine Learning in Medical Imaging – World – 2018 – by Simon Harris
- Imaging IT and Archiving & Management IT – World – 2018 – By Ulrik Kristensen
- Ultrasound Equipment – World Market – 2019 – by Simon Harris
- Digital Pathology – World – 2018 – by Steve Holloway
- General Radiography and Fluoroscopy Equipment – World – 2018 – by Stuart Kusta
For further information about the above topics or our reports, do get in touch at email@example.comShare on LinkedIn
Imaging IT & Archiving and Management ITFebruary 2019
Imaging IT & Archiving and Management IT
Published February 2019, market data for 2017 to 2023 for radiology IT, cardiology IT, enterprise imaging, VNA and image exchange. This version includes a detailed variance analysis from our highly regarded 2017 edition.
Find out more