Signify Research Attending ATA 2019
Published: April 5, 2019
The Signify Research Analyst team will be attending the 2019 American Telemedicine Association Annual Conference and Expo (ATA 2019) in New Orleans from 14th to 16th April 2019.
ATA19 is the world’s largest telehealth innovation and networking event. It’s where healthcare providers, clinicians, business professionals, and leaders from a variety of health and technology sectors come together to discuss and plan the future of telehealth. As expected, we will be providing updates, news and analyst insight from the conference via Twitter, LinkedIn and www.signifyresearch.net
We welcome the opportunity to meet vendors, providers and industry stakeholders for:
- Discussion on specific market topics and trends
- Briefing on our most recent market findings and data
- Provide a vendor briefing to our analyst team on your latest products
- An introduction to the Signify Research team and our market intelligence solutions
- Interest in press and media collaboration
- Participation in our syndicated market reports, customer insights and vendor evaluation research
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or find more details on our “Contact Us” page.
We look forward to seeing you in New Orleans.Share on LinkedIn
Telehealth (Acute, Community and Home)Published June 2020
Telehealth (Acute, Community and Home)
The 2020 telehealth report is our second publication on this market. Building on the 2018 version, the market is assessed across six settings – ICU, surgical support, long-term care, outpatient, home and RPM.
Find out more