Signify Research Attending DMEA 2019
Published: April 5, 2019
The Signify Research Analyst team will be attending Europe’s largest Health IT show DMEA in Berlin. The show runs from 9th to 11th April 2019.
DMEA brings together 10,000+ health IT professionals, clinicians, executives and vendors from around Europe. During the event, leading edge technology will be showcased by the healthcare IT industry. As expected, we will be providing updates, news and analyst insight from the conference via Twitter, LinkedIn and www.signifyresearch.net
We welcome the opportunity to meet vendors, providers and industry stakeholders for:
- Discussion on specific market topics and trends
- Briefing on our most recent market findings and data
- Provide a vendor briefing to our analyst team on your latest products
- An introduction to the Signify Research team and our market intelligence solutions
- Interest in press and media collaboration
- Participation in our syndicated market reports, customer insights and vendor evaluation research
We look forward to seeing you in Berlin.Share on LinkedIn
Electronic Medical Records – EMEAMarch 2019
Electronic Medical Records – EMEA
Signify Research’s 2019 200+ page EMR report on EMEA. Examines the market, including vendor share in Benelux, DACH, France, Italy, Spain/Portugal, the Nordics, Eastern Europe, UK/Eire, Middle East and Africa.
Find out more