Signify Research Attending ECR 2019
Published: February 18, 2019
This year’s European Congress of Radiology conference and exhibition (ECR) will be held in Vienna from Wednesday 27th February until Sunday 03rd March and Signify Research will be in attendance with 6 analysts from the firm attending.
Since 1991 the European Congress of Radiology has been the driving force behind the development of a community of dedicated professionals in the field of medical imaging and image-guided therapy that has grown to become the largest radiological society in the world.
As before we will be providing updates, news and analyst insight from the conference via Twitter, LinkedIn and www.signifyresearch.net.
Details of those attending from Signify Research:
- Simon Harris – Managing Director and Principal Analyst – AI in Medical Imaging, Ultrasound
- Steve Holloway – Company Director and Principal Analyst – Digital Pathology, Enterprise Content Management
- Ulrik Kristensen, PhD – Senior Market Analyst – Imaging & Archiving IT, Advanced Visualisation, Genomics
- Stuart Kusta – Senior Market Analyst – Ultrasound, General Radiography & Fluoroscopy
- Sanjay Parekh, PhD – Senior Market Analyst – AI in Medical Imaging
- Imogen Fitt – Market Analyst – Breast Imaging, Clinical Content Management
We welcome the opportunity to meet vendors, providers and industry stakeholders for:
- Discussion on specific market topics and trends
- An introduction to the Signify Research team and our market intelligence solutions
- Briefing on our most recent market findings and data
- Provide a vendor briefing to our analyst team on your latest products
- Participation in our syndicated market reports
- Interest in press and media collaboration
If you wish to arrange to meet with one of our analysts at the event please contact us at email@example.com, or find more details on our “Contact Us” page.
We look forward to seeing you in Vienna either again or for the first time.Share on LinkedIn