Signify Research Attending International Conference on Integrated Care
Published: April 19, 2018
Signify Research is proud to announce that it is a Knowledge Partner for the 18th International Conference on Integrated Care which is being held in Utrecht, The Netherlands between 23rd and 25th May 2018.
The conference is organised by the International Foundation for Integrated Care and tackles a range of subjects including population health management (PHM), value-based integrated care, patient/people engagement, and primary care’s role within integrated systems. Presenters from health care providers, technology vendors, universities and government agencies from various countries around the world (e.g. The Netherlands, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Spain, the UK) will be presenting on a range of topics including technology’s place within integrated care and PHM.
The Signify Research Analyst team will be attending the event and we welcome the opportunity to meet vendors, providers and industry stakeholders for:
- Discussion on specific market topics, integrated care projects or local initiatives and general market trends
- Briefing on our most recent market findings and data
- Provide a vendor/provider briefing to our analyst team on your latest products/initiatives
- An introduction to the Signify Research team and our market intelligence solutions
- Interest in press and media collaboration
- Participation in our syndicated market reports
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or find more details on our “Contact Us” page.Share on LinkedIn
PHM & Integrated Care Technology – EMEA, Asia and LatAm – 2018Published: September 2018
PHM & Integrated Care Technology – EMEA, Asia and LatAm – 2018
PHM is well developed in North America. However, there are a number of emerging markets across EMEA, Asia, the Latin America that are forecast to drive growth. This new report explores this market opportunity.
Find out more