Signify Research joining ECR 2017
Published: February 21, 2017
The Signify Research Analyst team will be attending the 2017 European Congress of Radiology (ECR) in Vienna.
The ECR is an international meeting and one of the leading events in radiology. It is also one of the largest medical meetings in Europe and the second-largest radiological meeting in the world. We will be providing updates, news and analyst insight from the conference via Twitter, LinkedIn and www.signifyresearch.net.
We welcome and encourage the opportunity to meet vendors, providers and industry stakeholders for:
- Discussion on specific market topics and trends
- Briefing on our most recent market findings and data
- Provide a vendor briefing to our analyst team on your latest products
- An introduction to the Signify Research team and our market intelligence solutions
- Interest in press and media collaboration
- Participation in our syndicated market reports, customer insights and vendor evaluation research
Please contact us at email@example.com, or find more details on our “Contact Us” page.
We look forward to seeing you in Vienna.Share on LinkedIn
Machine Learning in Medical Imaging – World – 2017February 2017
Machine Learning in Medical Imaging – World – 2017
An assessment of the market for medical image analysis software using machine learning. It quantifies the market for four products: CADe solutions, quantitative image analysis tools, decision support tools and CADx solutions
Find out more