We’ll be Attending the UK eHealth Week
Published: April 26, 2018
The Signify Research Analyst team will be attending the 2018 UK eHealth Week at the Olympia, London on the 15th and 16th May.
eHealth Week is one of the leading European digital health events, bring together industry, policy and service leaders to discuss the hot topics in health IT. Focus areas this year include Population Health, Digitising Care, Enabling the Public, Professional Development and Technical Advances and Therapies. The event includes presentations from over 100 speakers during interactive sessions over the two days and an exhibition including show sponsors such as Qualcomm Life, NHS Digital, Meditech and IBM Watson Health.
The Signify Research Analyst team will be attending the event and we welcome the opportunity to meet vendors, providers and industry stakeholders for:
- Discussion on specific market topics, integrated care projects or local initiatives and general market trends
- Briefings on our most recent market findings and data
- Provide a vendor/provider briefing to our analyst team on your latest products/initiatives
- An introduction to the Signify Research team and our market intelligence solutions
- Interest in press and media collaboration
- Participation in our syndicated market reports
PHM & Integrated Care Technology – EMEA, Asia and LatAm – 2018Published: September 2018
PHM & Integrated Care Technology – EMEA, Asia and LatAm – 2018
PHM is well developed in North America. However, there are a number of emerging markets across EMEA, Asia, the Latin America that are forecast to drive growth. This new report explores this market opportunity.
Find out more