What’s Next for Machine Learning in Healthcare: Predictions for 2019 – Listen to Webinar
Published: November 22, 2018
The possibilities are endless, but where do the real benefits from machine learning in healthcare lie? Which investments will pay off in terms of productivity, efficiency and better outcomes for patients in 2019 and beyond?
Join Pure Storage and Signify Research on October 18, 2018, at 9 AM PT for a thought-provoking conversation about what 2019 will mean for machine learning in imaging applications in healthcare. Learn about the potential results as well as the frustrating challenges of working with infrastructure for machine learning, and what solutions will help winners succeed in 2019. Simon Harris of Signify Research will present his top predictions for machine learning in diagnostic imaging, digital pathology, and beyond.
Key Takeaways will include:
– Predictions on what to expect from machine learning in medical imaging in 2019
– The latest news on machine learning technologies in medical imaging, digital pathology and other imaging related healthcare applications
– Insights into what technologies you need to invest in now to make machine learning projects successful in 2019
Who should join?
– Clinicians, radiologists, pathologists and other medical professionals curious to find out how AI and machine learning solutions will augment their roles
– CIOs, CTOs and other technology leaders who need to understand how AI can benefit their organizations
– Computer scientists and algorithm developers who are applying AI to medical imaging applications
– Researchers and academics involved with AI in healthcare
– Vendors, investors and other industry stakeholders with an interest in commercial opportunities for AI in healthcare
To Register for this event Click Here…..Share on LinkedIn
Machine Learning in Medical ImagingPublished: July 2018
Machine Learning in Medical Imaging
The second edition of the report provides a detailed analysis of the market for detection, quantification, decision support and diagnosis software, with a focus on the clinical applications for these products.
Find out more