This is a proposal for Signify Research’s 2020 report on the Ambulatory EHR Market for the US due to be published in August 2020.
Advance Purchasers get the following benefits:
- 20% discount on the price
- A chance to customise the scope of the research to meet your needs
- Direct access to the lead analysts
Key issues to be addressed:
- How large is the US EHR market in terms of revenue and in terms of the number of provider customers, and how will this change over the next five years?
- How does the market break out in terms of speciality and practice size?
- Who are the leading vendors by speciality and practice size and what are their strengths and weaknesses?
- How does the market break down by product (e.g. practice management tools, EHR, RCM tools and PHM tools)?
- How important is it for ambulatory vendors to be able to also address the inpatient EHR market?
- What impact is provider consolidation having on the US ambulatory market?
- Identify the products and end-markets driving growth
- Review the market drivers and barriers for growth
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors
- Detailed profiles of leading US ambulatory EHR vendors, with SWOT analysis for each
- Identify potential partners and acquisition targets
- Analysis of each application area by software/platform type (PM, EHR, RCM, PHM)
- Market analysis by speciality and practice size
- Market metrics in terms of IT revenue, as well as in terms of number of provider customers
- Review of go-to-market strategies
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Product and service pricing and software licensing strategies