This report provides a high detailed, data-centric analysis of the world market for Digital Pathology. Key features include market estimates and forecasts are presented in terms of revenues from 2017 to 2024, with competitive analysis for 2018 and 2019 and up-to-date funding analysis for emerging start-ups over the last decade.
Key Issues Addressed
- Why has digital pathology taken longer than other clinical segments to digitalise?
- What impact will artificial intelligence have on digital pathology adoption – could it be the push required for more widespread adoption?
- How is digitalisation of pathology changing in light of recent regulatory approvals in the USA?
- Is decoupling of scanner hardware and software impacting the competitive dynamics of the market?
- What role will enterprise imaging play on digital pathology adoption? Are combined deals between radiology and pathology more likely?
- How will the current global COVID-19 pandemic impact the adoption of Digital Pathology?
- Identify the products and end-markets driving growth
- Review the market drivers and barriers for growth
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors
- Detailed analysis of VC funding trend for emerging digital pathology vendors in hardware, software and AI
- Identify potential partners and acquisition targets
- Market analysis for core product segment and software product type
- Details discussion on integration of Digital Pathology into broader healthcare IT
- Impact of advanced machine learning and deep learning
- Review and plan go-to-market strategies
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Product pricing and software licensing strategies
For further details on this report or to request a copy of the proposal, please contact the lead analyst firstname.lastname@example.org