EHR deployment in Asia varies hugely by country. Local vendors dominate some markets such as Japan, South Korea and China, whereas international and US vendors have had success in others such as Australia, Singapore and New Zealand. The types of EHR solutions required also varies dramatically, as does market maturity. Embryonic markets continue to focus on rolling out simple administration solutions for individual hospitals, while the more developed health systems are increasingly demanding clinical and data integration solutions for use across hospital networks. This report provides a deep dive analysis of the market opportunities at a country level, including the analysis of vendors targeting specific verticals and market shares with their respective region.
- A fresh analysis of the market from a team with extensive industry experience.
- Dedicated chapters for each of the major digital healthcare countries, with analysis of the product mix, regional variations, competitive landscape, vendor market shares and the trends driving growth.
- Innovative segmentation of the market by product down to a country level.
- Regional analysis by vertical and scale by acute, ambulatory and long-term care.
- Strong focus on meaningful and useable data, accompanied by actionable Analyst insights.
Market Metrics Presented for the Period 2019 to 2024, with historic data for 2018.
- Identify the products and end-markets driving growth
- Review the market drivers and barriers for growth
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors by region and leading countries
- Detailed analysis of 40+ vendors, with SWOT analysis for key vendors by region
- Identify potential partners and acquisition targets
- Analysis of the market by product, vertical and scale
- Market analysis broken down by product: Admin/ Operational, Clinical Systems, Interoperability/Data Exchange and Wellness/ Financial Modules & Wellness/ PHM Modules
- Analysis of impact of local legislation on EMR product requirements
- Review and plan go-to-market strategies using reliable data
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Product pricing and software licensing strategies