The EMR market in EMEA is extremely fragmented in terms of supply with local vendors dominating most European markets. However, competition is starting to increase as US and other international vendors attempt to expand their footprint. At the same time integrated care agendas are changing the type of EMR required in different countries while also driving new investment in IT solutions that support interoperability and population health initiatives. This report provides a detailed assessment of the market in each EMEA country including an analysis of market growth, key purchasers of EMR solutions and vendor share by country.
- A fresh analysis of the market from a team with extensive industry experience.
- Dedicated chapters for each of the major digital healthcare countries, with analysis of the product mix, regional variations, competitive landscape, vendor market shares and the trends driving growth.
- Innovative segmentation of the market by product down to a country level.
- Regional analysis by vertical and scale by acute, ambulatory and long-term care.
- Strong focus on meaningful and useable data, accompanied by actionable Analyst insights.
Market metrics are presented for the period 2018 to 2023, with historic data for 2017.
- Identify the products and end-markets driving growth
- Review the market drivers and barriers for growth
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors by region and leading countries
- Detailed analysis of 40+ vendors, with SWOT analysis for key vendors by region
- Identify potential partners and acquisition targets
- Analysis of the market by product, vertical and scale
- Market analysis broken down by product: Admin/ Operational, Clinical Systems, Interoperability/Data Exchange and Wellness/ Financial Modules & Wellness/ PHM Modules
- Analysis of impact of local legislation on EMR product requirements
- Review and plan go-to-market strategies using reliable data
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Product pricing and software licensing strategies