A highly detailed, data-centric analysis of the world market for EMR/EHRs used in a range of care settings.
- Dedicated analysis for 20 major countries/regions, with analysis of which agencies are purchasing EMR solutions, how market demand will develop for solutions used in acute setting, regional networks, national EHRs, ambulatory settings and long-term care settings.
- For each of the 20 countries an analysis of the competitive landscape is presented, with vendor market shares at a regional and country level (for the leading countries only).
- For each country an analysis of the market for admin solutions, clinical solutions, data integration/analytics solutions, PHM/wellness solutions and financial solutions.
- Detailed profiles of +40 innovative and leading vendors, with information on products and services, target markets, strategy and SWOT analysis.
- All market data presented in revenues.
- A service, not just a report. You will have direct access to the report author to answer any questions, for our latest insights on the market, etc.
* As well as our EMEA World report, we also have separate regional EMR/EHR reports covering the following:
- A fresh analysis of the market from a team with extensive industry experience.
- Dedicated chapters for each of the major digital healthcare countries, with analysis of the product mix, regional variations, competitive landscape, vendor market shares and the trends driving growth.
- Innovative segmentation of the market by product down to a country level.
- Regional analysis by vertical and scale by acute, ambulatory and long-term care.
- Strong focus on meaningful and useable data, accompanied by actionable Analyst insights.
Market metrics are presented for the period 2018 to 2023, with historic data for 2017.
- Identify the products and end-markets driving growth
- Review the market drivers and barriers for growth
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors by region and leading countries
- Detailed analysis of 40+ vendors, with SWOT analysis for key vendors by region
- Identify potential partners and acquisition targets
- Analysis of the market by product, vertical and scale
- Market analysis broken down by product: Admin/ Operational, Clinical Systems, Interoperability/Data Exchange and Wellness/ Financial Modules & Wellness/ PHM Modules
- Analysis of impact of local legislation on EMR product requirements
- Review and plan go-to-market strategies using reliable data
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Product pricing and software licensing strategies