This is a proposal for a new Market Report on the global market for Electronic Health Records, to be published in June 2020. Advance Purchasers get the following benefits:
- 20% discount on the price
- Customise the scope of the research to meet your needs
- Direct access to the lead Analysts
Note, this is a three volume report, with individual volumes covering EMEA, Asia and the Americas. Please contact Signify Research if you are interested in just one report volume.
Key Issues to be Addressed:
- How are individual country markets developing in terms of EMR functionality?
- To what extent is integrated care, departmental speciality, telehealth and wellness functionality being integrated into EMRs at a country level?
- At a country level, who are the agencies procuring EMR solutions and are they buying at an individual hospital, provider network, cluster/regional or nationwide basis?
- How important is it that vendors offer ambulatory and acute EMR solutions? How does this vary by country?
- What market share do vendors have at a country, sub-region and vertical level?
- What part does the integrated care agenda have to play in a country’s EMR market?
- Who are the successful local vendors and international vendors at a country level?