This report provides a highly detailed, data-centric analysis of the world market for Imaging IT archiving and Management IT. Key features include market size estimates, annual growth rate forecasts for 2017 to 2022 and vendor market share analysis.
A fresh analysis of the market from an Analyst team with extensive industry experience. Dedicated chapters for each of the major clinical markets, with analysis of the product mix, regional variations, competitive landscape, vendor market shares and the trends driving growth.
- Innovative segmentation of the market, including market segmentation for Enterprise Imaging
- Country-level data by product, revenue stream, scale, sales channel and architecture
- Strong focus on meaningful data, accompanied by actionable Analyst insight
This is the preliminary research scope. Market estimates and forecasts are presented in terms of revenues from 2016 to 2022.
- Identify the products and end-markets driving current and future market performance
- Understand key market drivers and barriers
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors
- Strategic guidance, including SWOT analysis for core vendor types
- Detailed product matrix of vendors in the market
Segmentation of market by architecture
Extensive discussion on maturity of new technology and enterprise adoption
Impact of advanced machine learning and deep learning
- Enable performance benchmarking in your critical markets
- Analysis and insights to support go-to-market strategies
- Clear, comprehensive global intelligence enabling like for like market comparison