This is Signify Research’s 2020 report on the Imaging IT market, which was published in March 2021.
Key features include market estimates and forecasts are presented in terms of revenues from 2019 to 2024, with competitive and strategic analysis and market share estimates for leading vendors.
“Despite significant market headwinds, the imaging IT market has continued to evolve, with enterprise imaging gathering momentum, public cloud adoption starting to penetrate key mature markets and competition between incumbent and emerging vendors intensifying. The complex challenge of imaging informatics at scale continues to offer growth potential, though changing market dynamics and the emergence of artificial intelligence for imaging analysis and radiology operational workflows are re-shaping sales channels and go-to-market strategies. Given the lengthening contract cycle in most markets, key strategy decisions made today will impact the future market for many years to come”.
Market metrics are presented for the period 2019 to 2024.Report Features
- Identify the products and end-markets driving growth
- Review the market drivers and barriers for growth
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors
- Identify potential partners and acquisition targets
- Competitive analysis by product group and geography
- Analysis of major technology trends per segment
- Impact of advanced machine learning and deep learning
- Focus on cloud adoption for Imaging IT
- Review of go-to-market strategies
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Business model and licensing strategies