This is a proposal for Signify Research’s 2020 report on the global market for oncology informatics & genomics to be published in January 2021.
Advance Purchasers get the following benefits:
- 20% discount on the price
- A chance to customise the scope of the research to meet your needs
- Direct access to the lead analysts
Key issues to be addressed:
- How large is the global market for oncology genomics in terms of revenue and how will this change over the next five years?
- How does the market break out in terms of diagnostics, companion diagnostics and decision support and care management platforms?
- How is the market split between diagnostic applications, software and professional services?
- What are the main drivers behind each market segment?
- Who are the leading vendors and what is needed to stay competitive?
- Identify the products and end-markets driving growth
- Review the market drivers and barriers for growth
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors
- Detailed profiles of selected vendors, with SWOT analysis for each
- Identify potential partners and acquisition targets
- Market analysis for Oncology Diagnostics, Companion Diagnostics, Decision Support Software and Care Management Platforms
- Impact of advanced machine learning and deep learning
- Influence of next generation DNA sequencing and processing technologies
- Review go-to-market strategies
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy and business planning
- Product pricing and software delivery strategies