This is Signify Research’s 2021 report on the global Structured Reporting Adoption in Imaging IT market.
Structured reporting has the potential, with innovative technology such as AI, to fundamentally change how radiologists work and how Imaging IT products are designed. However, with no consensus framework for radiologists reporting standards available, products today require flexibility and configuration for each customer. For Imaging IT vendors, structured reporting is competing against other R&D demands, such as AI, cloud and enterprise imaging competency, with each vendor evaluating, for their markets and customer base, which areas will provide the greatest ROI.
- Review the market drivers and barriers for growth
- Identify the Georgraphies or customer segments displaying more aggressive adoption
- Evaluate the role of AI in structured reporting
- Evaluating vendor strategies for adoption structured reporting
- Assessing the commercial strategy for structured reporting
- Strategic importance of structured reporting to imaging IT vendors
- Evauation of enterprise integration into structured reporting
- Impact of Future AI in imaging IT and its role in structured reporting
- Identifying structured reporting products and functionality differentiation
- Review of go-to-market strategies
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Product pricing and software licensing strategies