Signify Research is recruiting for a Senior Market Analyst to join its expanding team of market analysts who cover the global digital healthcare technology market. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career with a fast-growing analyst firm whose customers include some of the world’s leading healthcare technology vendors.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of producing off-the-shelf market analysis reports, including the scoping of projects with our clients, primary data collection, secondary research, data analysis, report writing, project management, marketing and sales.
The Senior Market Analyst will work closely with our Principal Analysts who will provide on-the-job training, mentoring and support. This is a permanent, full-time role and is based at our Cranfield, UK office.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct primary research interviews with senior executives at healthcare technology companies and healthcare providers
- Design and build market models to estimate market sizes and to forecast market growth
- All aspects of report production, including data analysis, data manipulation, data visualisation and report writing
- Write thought leadership content, such as insights, articles, white papers, etc.
- Attend and present at industry conferences
- Market and promote the company’s research products to current and prospective clients
- Stay up-to-date and informed about the latest developments in the healthcare technology market
- Forge and maintain relationships with companies in the healthcare technology ecosystem, including manufacturers, healthcare providers and investors
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, economics, engineering or science-related field
- Strong analytical skills
- The role would ideally suit someone who has 2+ years’ experience in a similar analyst position or who has relevant experience in the healthcare industry
- The ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to communicate and consult with executive-level clients
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications, particularly Excel
- An inquisitive mind
- An interest in healthcare and healthcare technology
- Previous experience with market analysis (data collection, data analysis, market modelling, forecasting, etc.) is a plus
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary, health cash plan, company pension, company profit share bonus and personalised bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Complete ownership of a project, from start to finish
- International travel opportunities
- Training and mentorship by the company’s Principal Analysts
- A friendly and dynamic work environment
- Opportunities to develop your career at a fast growing company
Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the ‘apply now’ button.