Telehealth Trends in 2021 – An Infographic from Signify Research
Published: July 30, 2020
Please click here to view our Infographic.
You may also be interested in our short webinar examining some of the points raised in the infographic. Click here to view the webinar
The data is taken from Signify Research’s just-published report on this market – Telehealth (Acute, Community and Home) – World – 2020. The full report will help you:
- Plan your growth strategy. In particular which care settings, products and geographies offer the greatest opportunities
- Ascertain what business opportunities will exist as virtual care becomes “business as usual”
- Plan future strategy as the telehealth IT market evolves from one dominated by “new business” to one dominated by “recurring business”
- As a telehealth IT vendor, understand which care settings offer the greatest opportunity now, and which care settings will take longer to absorb the full impact of COVID-19
- Plan your post-COVID telehealth strategy and understand how reimbursement policy is likely to influence market trends in 2021 and beyond
Telehealth (Acute, Community and Home)Published June 2020
Telehealth (Acute, Community and Home)
The 2020 telehealth report is our second publication on this market. Building on the 2018 version, the market is assessed across six settings – ICU, surgical support, long-term care, outpatient, home and RPM.
Find out more