This is a new Market Report on the global market for Remote Patient Monitoring, to be published in November 2023.
- A fresh analysis of the market from an Analyst team with extensive industry experience.
- Dedicated chapters for each of the major clinical markets, with analysis of the product mix, regional variations, competitive landscape, vendor market shares and the trends driving growth.
- Innovative segmentation of the market by use cases and analysis of the adoption
rates by product’s features and functions.
- Strong focus on meaningful and useable data, accompanied by actionable Analyst
- Identify the products and end-markets driving growth on national, regional, and global levels
- Review the market drivers and barriers for growth
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors by revenue and number of lives managed
- Detailed profiles of leading vendors and service providers, with SWOT analysis for each
- Identify potential partners and acquisition targets
- Market analysis of each RPM product area (Value-added RPM, remote surveillance services)
- Further analysis of each RPM product area by technology (platform, IT services, hardware and monitoring services)
- Review of go-to-market strategies
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Product pricing and software licensing strategies