This is a research proposal for a new Market Report on the world Remote Patient Monitoring market to be published in March 2022.
Advance Purchasers get the following benefits:
- 20% discount on the price
- Customise the scope of the research to meet your needs
- Direct access to the lead analysts
Key Issues to be addressed:
- What is the size of the global Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) market by revenue, number of lives managed and how will this change over the next five years?
- What is the market breakdown by product (value-add RPM, standard RPM and remote surveillance services)?
- What is the breakdown of the market by use-case (chronic care, hospital-at-home and post-acute care)?
- What is the breakdown of the market by condition (e.g., cancer, cardiovascular, diabetes, etc.)?
- What are the market shares of the leading RPM vendors by product, use case & geography (revenue and number lives managed)?
- How will regional policy & regulatory trends impact the growth of the RPM market?
- What has been the impact of Covid-19 on the RPM market?
- What new functionality will be demanded from RPM solutions over coming years (e.g., condition-specific clinical workflows, patient engagement applications, analytics tools, risk stratification tools)?
- Identify the countries, products and clinical markets driving growth
- Review the market drivers and barriers for growth
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors by revenue and number of lives managed
- Detailed profiles of leading vendors and service providers, with SWOT analysis for each
- Identify potential partners and acquisition targets
- Market analysis of each RPM product area (value-added RPM, standard RPM, remote surveillance services)
- Further analysis of each RPM product area by type (platform, hardware, and IT services)
- Market development by condition addressed (cancer, cardiovascular diseases, COPD, diabetes, hypertension, mental health, sleeping disorders, weight management and fitness monitoring).
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Our take on the future direction of the market
- Direct access to the Analyst for an expert opinion when you need it