This Market Intelligence Service provides rolling 12-month coverage of the Americas
EHR market in both acute and ambulatory applications.
It includes the following reports:
- Two deep dive country-specific EHR market reports per month, providing analysis
of the market size, market forecasts, vendor shares, new contracts, vendor profiles
and key local initiatives.
- A regional market report summarising Americas trends by country/sub-region,
market sizes and competitive environment
- A global market report, summarising top level trends across all regions.
- A vendor market share report, providing analysis of market share trends at a global
and regional level.
- Identify the products and end-markets driving growth
- Review the market drivers and barriers for growth
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors by region and leading countries
- Detailed analysis of 40+ vendors, with SWOT analysis for key vendors by region
- Identify potential partners and acquisition targets
- Analysis of the market by product, vertical, scale, licence and architecture
- Market analysis broken down by product: Admin/Operational, Clinical Systems, Interoperability/ Data Exchange and Wellness/ PHM Modules
- Analysis of impact of local legislation on EMR product requirements
- Review of go-to-market strategies
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Product pricing and software licensing strategies