This Market Intelligence Service provides rolling 12-month coverage of the fast-moving Generative AI market. It includes six market reports over this period examining:
- Healthcare IT Vendor Opportunities and Strategies
- Generative AI – Key Use Cases and Applications
- Detailed Analysis of Generative AI Trends Observed and New Products Announced at Key Industry Events (e.g. HIMSS, RSNA)
Six market reports delivered between 2023 and 2024.
Healthcare IT Vendor Opportunities and Strategies (Three Reports)
The service comprises three reports looking at vendor opportunities and strategies in three vendor ecosystems. Namely
- Imaging/Clinical IT Vendor Opportunities and Strategies in Generative AI – Delivered once in 2024
- Big Tech’s Opportunities and Strategies in Generative AI – Delivered once in 2024
- EMR/Digital Health Vendor Opportunities and Strategies in Generative AI – Delivered once in 2024
Each of the three reports will examine trends such as:
- What strategies are each of the leading vendors in these markets following in terms of generative AI?
- What products have they launched and what has been their strategy in terms of routes to markets?
- Which LLM/MMM partners have they worked with to support their strategy?
- Who is their target customer base?
- What are the features of note of the products launched?
- Who are notable customers that vendors are working with?
- What channels are being used to market and provide services?
Key Use Cases and Applications – Delivered once in 2024 (One Report)
This will be one single report, split into two areas of focus, namely use cases and applications for Imaging/ClinicalIT vendors and use cases and applications for EHR/digital health vendors.
It will focus on:
- Which use cases and applications (e.g., encounter and documentation curation, clinical decision support, genomics, clinical coding, image interpretation and clinician workflow) are the key ones that are the focus of product development efforts?”
- Which use cases are then going on to gain traction and commercial success?
- How can these be categorized/grouped? What ecosystems are developing around these use cases and who are the ecosystem players?
- For imaging IT/clinical IT and EMR/Digital Health, what are the unique dynamics in terms of applications and use cases for each?
- Where is product development on future use cases focusing?
- What are the main barriers to success for each of these use cases?
- The report will also provide case studies of successful deployments with healthcare providers.
Trends Observed and New Products Announced at Key Industry Events (Two Reports)
This will comprise two reports:
Key Trends and Products Announced at RSNA 23 – Delivered once in 2023
Key Trends and Products Announced at HIMSS 24 – Delivered once in 2024
These will focus on:
- What generative AI initiatives did the key players in each of the three markets we assess focus on during the show in terms of product launches, program keynotes/presentation, partnerships announced, etc.?
- In terms of general show themes discussed during presentations, what were the key focus areas from a generative AI perspective? What were providers giving presentations on and focusing in on terms of their use of generative AI?
- What is Signify Research’s assessment of the key related announcements made at the show in terms of
potential success, barriers to success, innovation, etc?