Despite the global challenges in 2022, the handheld ultrasound market is expected to continue to grow and strong annual growth is forecast for the rest of the forecast period. While handheld ultrasound is taking market share from compact ultrasound systems, the majority of the market growth will be driven by the use of handheld ultrasound by new user groups, such as nurses, EMTs and paramedics. AI solutions for real-time probe guidance, image capture support and image analysis will make the ultrasound technique easier to perform for novice users, but market education to raise awareness of the benefits of ultrasound as well as technical training on how to perform ultrasound scans will be the most important factors to increase the adoption of handheld ultrasound. This has started already, with ultrasound now taught in the medical school curriculum in the US and select other countries.
The Handheld Ultrasound report will be the third deliverable in our Ultrasound Market Intelligence Service.
- Identify the countries and clinical markets with strongest growth opportunities
- Review the drivers and barriers for growth in the Handheld Ultrasound market
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Vendor shares for 2020 and 2021 to show changes in the competitive landscape
- Market shares presented by region and clinical application
- Detailed profiles for vendors active in the Handheld Ultrasound market including information on their target markets and SWOT analysis
- Handheld Ultrasound market segmented by connectivity, including wired and wireless technology
- Analysis of the market breakdown by connectivity for each clinical application and each region
- Discussion on the impact of artificial intelligence, teleultrasound and subscription services on the Handheld Ultrasound market
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Our take on the outlook for the Handheld Ultrasound market
- Direct access to the Analyst for an expert opinion when you need it