This is a new Market Report on the global market for Patient Monitor Consumables – World – 2023, published in January 2023.
The patient monitor consumables market saw a swift uplift in demand during the COVID-19 pandemic, with hospitals seeking solutions to help monitor the escalating number of patients. Infection control was prioritised driving growth of disposable single-use products. Demand will remain for disposable solutions in care settings that pose the greatest risk of infection transmission. However, as healthcare budgets are increasingly scrutinized moving forward, cost efficiency will be prioritised with lower-cost reusable solutions becoming the focus. The return to reusable solutions will also be further emphasised by the growing interest in sustainable healthcare. The drive for sustainability and interest in greener solutions will not only impact the product preference, but also the manufacture of solutions, and the packaging in which they are provided.
The strict MDR processes in Europe will also further influence the Patient Monitor Consumables market, creating additional effort and financial resource for approval here. This is expected to hinder product innovation, with smaller start-ups leaving the region due to lower profit gains.
- A fresh deep-dive analysis of the patient monitor consumables market from an analyst team with extensive industry experience, to challenge and support your own views on market developments.
- Analysis of the sub-regional and country variations, competitive landscape, and the trends driving/ inhibiting growth, unveiling insight into future market developments, to effectively develop medium term product plans.
- Strong focus on meaningful and useable data, accompanied by actionable analyst insights, allowing you to drive your strategy planning.
- Assessment of the impact of COVID-19 on product demand and developments, guiding your strategy to fit the changes in the market.
- Analysis of the innovative solutions entering the market, to endorse investment in product innovation.
- Review of the market drivers and barriers for growth
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Assessment of the installed base for patient monitors.
- Analysis of the impact of adjacent markets (e.g., wearable devices, regional oximetry, processed EEG/Level of Consciousness) on the market.
- Market assessment of core offfferings from major vendors
- Assessment of the key developments from major vendors within the monitoring market
- Analysis of regional Patient Monitor Consumable markets by product.
- Assessment of the change in customer demand for disposable vs. reusable solutions.
- Identification of trends in product development.
- Review of go-to-market strategies
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Our opinion on the future direction of the markets