This is a brochure for Signify Research’s 2020 report on the global market for AI in drug development & clinical trials published in December 2020.
“The widespread hype for AI in drug development might be treated with scepticism today, as no AI-designed drugs have yet been approved for sale. However, it is becoming increasingly clear that in the near future, AI will be embraced. Further, adoption will not be just as a cut-and-paste solution with a
singular use, but as a portfolio of algorithms designed to augment every stage of the drug development process. From drug design to clinical trial recruitment, a plethora of companies are today evolving their solutions to meet real customer demand. The market is thus on the cusp of seeing real progress and tangible return on substantial investment.”
- Identify the products and end-markets driving growth
- Review the market drivers and barriers for growth
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors
- Detailed profiles of selected vendors, with SWOT analysis for each
- Identify potential partners and acquisition targets
- Market analysis for AI applications in information and disease models, drug design & optimisation, preclinical & clinical trials
- Impact of advanced machine learning and deep learning
- Influence of next generation DNA sequencing and processing technologies
- Review go-to-market strategies
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy and business planning
- Product pricing and software delivery strategies
Why not request our complimentary report download for ‘AI in Drug Development VC Funding Analysis‘ from Signify Research, just click below and complete the form.