This is Signify Research’s 2023 report on Breast Imaging – World – 2023, published in November 2023.
The breast imaging market saw significant growth in 2021 as screening programs resumed after a temporary halt due to COVID-19. This report examines how the market has stabilised since and how the backlog of eligible women requiring breast cancer screening is being addressed. However, 2022 brought challenging conditions for breast imaging vendors, such as inflation, supply chain disruptions and tightened healthcare budgets. These factors, along with the global shortage of radiologists and technicians, further exacerbate the challenges faced by the breast imaging market.
This report evaluates key trends influencing the market including the adoption of digital breast tomosynthesis for screening programmes, recent vendor developments and market opportunity within Breast AI and recent changes in breast cancer screening guidelines and how this will shape the mammography market.
- Quantify the interplay between mammography, ultrasound and MRI in breast imaging
- Understand how the product mix varies by country and how this will change over time
- Review the market drivers and barriers for each modality and software category
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors
- International, regional and SME vendor portfolio analysis
- Identify potential partners and acquisition targets
- Analysis of each country market by technology adoption
- Review of factors affecting uptake of new technologies
- Identification of emerging technology trends in the market
- Review go-to-market strategies
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Product pricing and software licensing strategies