This is Signify Research’s 2022 report on Breast Imaging – World – 2022, to be published in October 2022.
Breast Imaging for cancer remains one of the most significant issues affecting women’s health globally. However, the COVID-19 pandemic has created a vast backlog of screening cases, with early diagnosis of cancer being missed for many women.
This report evaluates the Breast Imaging market, across all imaging modalities, including
the established mammography and tomosynthesis to technologies that are challenging,
such as ultrasound, CT and MRI imaging. Additionally Signify Research analyses the
machine learning tools that are being utilised to assist with screening, triaging and
provide a higher level of efficiency.
- Quantify the interplay between mammography, ultrasound and MRI is breast imaging
- Understand how the product mix varies by country and how this will change over time
- Review the market drivers and barriers for each modality and software category
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors
- International, regional and SME vendor portfolio analysis
- Identify potential partners and acquisition targets
- Analysis of each country market by technology adoption
- Review of factors affecting uptake of new technologies
- Identification of emerging technology trends in the market
- Review go-to-market strategies
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Product pricing and software licensing strategies