This is a brochure for Signify Research’s report on the global market for Cloud Adoption in Imaging IT – World – 2020, published in April 2021.
Cloud adoption is an increasingly prominent topic for healthcare providers, as momentum grows for broader adoption. For imaging IT vendors, strategizing the most efficient and effective roadmap to bring cloud native solutions into their portfolio is a significant challenge. With a global pandemic in progress, healthcare provider CTOs are shaping plans for more progressive mid-term plans for transitioning their imaging IT data onto cloud, to accommodate for new working environments such as remote reading. While the change will not happen overnight, it is becoming clearer that public cloud deployment capability will become a significant factor in purchasing decisions moving forward.
- Identify the products and end-markets driving growth
- Review the market drivers and barriers for growth
- Evaluate cloud deployment and the transition to operational business models
- Evaluating vendor strategies for transitioning portfolios to cloud
- Identifying vendor developments for cloud / public cloud partnerships
- Strategic importance of a cloud strategy for imaging IT vendors
- Evaluation of cloud enabled versus cloud native technology
- Impact of future AI in imaging IT and its role in cloud adoption
- Public cloud technology vendors strategies in healthcare / imaging IT
- Review of go-to-market strategies
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Product pricing and software licensing strategies