This Market Intelligence Service provides regular data, insights and analysis on the global market opportunity for AI-based medical image analysis.
The four deliverables included in the 2022 subscription are:
- RSNA Show Report – Topical Report – December 2021
- AI in Medical Imaging World Market Analysis 2022 – Core Report – June 2022
- Competitor Ecosystem – Topical Report – September 2022
- Vendor Sentiment Index (VSI) – Quarterly
Report Deliverable Overview
- RSNA Show Report – December 2021
RSNA 2021 annual meeting will be the most influential show in the calendar for vendors to showcase new product developments and strategies. This report will be a post-show analysis of new product releases, analysis of vendor strategy, market impact and broader market context
- AI in Medical Imaging World Market Analysis 2022 – June 2022
The World Market Analysis 2022 report will be the 5th edition of our highly detailed, data-centric analysis of the world market for medical imaging AI. An essential business planning tool to help you navigate the current status and projected developments of this market.
- Competitor Ecosystem Report – September 2022
This report will analyse the ecosystem of companies in the medical imaging AI market, primarily focusing on start-ups, independent software vendors and imaging vendors, but also considering the activities of other companies (e.g., big technology vendors, life sciences companies) with a particular focus on partnerships and sales channel analysis.
- Vendor Sentiment Index (VSI) – On-going (Quarterly Publication)
The Vendor Sentiment Index (VSI) will be a tracker measuring vendor confidence in the medical imaging AI market. A report on the results from VSI will be published quarterly and split by vendor type: Imaging IT vendors (e.g. PACS vendors) and AI Independent Software Developers (e.g. AI start-ups, scale-ups etc.)