This is Signify Research’s 2021 report on the Clinical Care Devices Market, which was published in March 2021.
COVID-19 is expected to shake the clinical care device market for several years to come, creating uncertainty on initial market projections. This new report will provide an analysis it has had on the market to date.
“The clinical care market saw a significant gear-change in 2020 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Many segments saw an uplift in demand to help diagnose and treat the increasing number of patients. Interest in typically saturated markets has been revitalised, with purchasers reassessing the solutions they have available. This has created opportunity for manufacturers that can offer innovative and cost-effective solutions to future-proof healthcare systems for potential pandemics moving forward.”
Report Author – Kelly Patrick
- A fresh analysis of the core clinical care markets from an analyst team with extensive industry experience.
- Dedicated chapters for each of the major clinical care device markets, with analysis of the sub-regional variations, competitive landscape, vendor market shares and the trends driving/inhibiting growth.
- Additional segmentation of care setting where appropriate (hospital, physician/clinic/intermediate care, home)
- Strong focus on meaningful and useable data, accompanied by actionable analyst insights.
- Analysis of the innovative solutions entering the market.
- Review of the market drivers and barriers for growth
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on market demand
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors for 2019 vs. 2020
- Analysis of competition by core product segment
- Analysis of each core product by sub-region
- Assessment of the change in customer demand for critical product features
- Identification of trends in product development
- Review of go-to-market strategies
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Our opinion on the future direction of the markets