This report provides a high detailed, data-centric analysis of the world market for Digital Pathology. Key features include market size estimates for 2016 – 2017, annual growth rate forecasts 2018 – 2022 and vendor market share analyses.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the current market size and growth rate forecast for the Digital Pathology market, by product segment, sales model and geography?
- Which implementation model is driving market growth?
- How is Telepathology, cloud technology and artificial intelligence impacting the market?
- How will the competitive landscape evolve and who will gain/lose market share between traditional Pathology hardware vendors and software specialists?
- How will Digital Pathology shape the broader adoption of clinical content management IT
Market metrics are presented for the period 2015 to 2022.
- Identify the products and end-markets driving growth
- Review the market drivers and barriers for growth
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors
- Detailed profiles of leading vendors in each segment, with SWOT analysis for each
- Identify potential partners and acquisition targets
- Market analysis for core product segment and software product type
- Details discussion on integration of Digital Pathology into broader healthcare IT
- Impact of advanced machine learning and deep learning
- Review and plan go-to-market strategies
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Product pricing and software licensing strategies
For further details on this report or to request a copy of the proposal, please contact the lead analyst email@example.com