This is Signify Research’s 2021 report on the Electronic Medical Records market, which was published in December 2020.
Key Issues Addressed:
- How are individual country markets developing in terms of EMR functionality?
- To what extent is integrated care, departmental speciality, telehealth and wellness functionality being integrated into EMRs at a country level?
- At a country level, who are the agencies procuring EMR solutions and are they buying at an individual hospital, provider network, cluster/regional or nationwide basis?
- How important is it that vendors offer ambulatory and acute EMR solutions? How does this vary by country?
- What market share do vendors have at a country, sub-region and vertical level?
- What part does the integrated care agenda have to play in a country’s EMR market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the EMR market?
Note, this is a three volume report, with individual volumes covering EMEA, Asia and the Americas. Please contact Signify Research if you are interested in just one report volume.
- Identify the products and end-markets driving growth
- Review the market drivers and barriers for growth
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Analysis of the market by product, vertical, scale, licence and architecture
- Market analysis broken down by product: Admin/ Operational, Clinical Systems, Interoperability/ Data Exchange and Wellness/ PHM Modules
- Analysis of impact of local legislation on EMR product requirements
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors by region and leading countries
- Detailed analysis of 40+ vendors, with SWOT analysis for key vendors by region
- Identify potential partners and acquisition targets
- Review of go-to-market strategies
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Product pricing and software licensing strategies