The General Radiography and Fluoroscopy Market has achieved slow growth over the last few years, however recently it is being heavily impacted by the spread of the COVID-19 virus, which is creating unprecedented demand for mobile radiography systems. This change is evolving uniquely amongst various markets, with prices soaring and stabilising as unit shipments rise. Other products categories are conversely seeing a sharp decreases as budgets are sequestered for the pandemic. The key question is; how long will these changes last? Signify Research’s forecast until 2023 evaluates this question, as well as reviewing the longer term impacts of trends such as AI integration and digitilisation on what was previously a stable market.
This report provides strategic insights and data on the current status of the market and our views on how the market will develop in the coming years. The report analyses the current state of the transition from analogue to digital x-ray at a country level; how the changes in flat panel detector production are affecting the digital radiography market and system price through the coming years; as well as the impact of technology trends, such as artificial intelligence.
- Identify market opportunity and product mix by customer segment
- Observation on the drivers behind market growth or contraction
- Analysis of sales channel by country
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors of systems and FPDs
- Market share estimates by product and region
- Detailed product matrix for major vendor portfolios
- Analysis of the product mix by technology and system value for each country
- Impact of system features on product demand
- Identify trends in product development
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Our opinion on the future direction of the market
- Direct access to the Analyst for an expert opinion