This is a research proposal for a new Market Report on High-Acuity and Perinatal IT – World – 2021, to be published in March 2021.
Advance Purchasers get the following benefits:
- 20% discount on the price
- Early access to the preliminary market data
- Immediate access to the final report
- A fresh analysis of the market from an analyst team with extensive industry experience.
- Dedicated chapters for each of the major clinical markets, with analysis of the product mix, regional variations, competitive landscape, vendor market shares and the trends driving growth.
- Additional segmentation of the ICUIS, AIMS and Perinatal IT market by product capability (documentation, surveillance).
- Strong focus on meaningful and useable data, accompanied by actionable analyst insights.
- Analysis of the innovative solutions entering the clinical information systems market, including analytics and artificial intelligence.
- Identify the products and end-markets driving growth
- Observation of the drivers behind market growth or contraction
- Analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on market demand
- Analysis of the architectures being used to support high-acuity and perinatal IT software platforms
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors
- Analysis of the influence the EMR/EHR vendors are having on the international market
- Analysis of the differences between solutions offered by vendors and how they are working together
- Analysis of each core product by architecture, vendor type and feature (documentation, surveillance)
- Analysis of important new features being added to high-acuity and perinatal IT software platforms
- Assessment of the critical integration points between EHR/EMR and standalone (best of breed) clinical information systems
- Impact of analytics, clinical decision support and artificial intelligence on the high-acuity and perinatal IT market segments.
- Review go-to-market strategies
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Product pricing and software licensing strategies