This is Signify Research’s 2021 report on the High-Acuity and Perinatal IT market, which was published in April 2021.
The High-Acuity & Perinatal IT market is continuing to develop in many regions, especially with a shift toward value-based care systems. Market saturation is being seen in the US; most healthcare systems have at least some level of digital functionality to support care provision. The next stage will be to advance healthcare to a more informed environment and utilise real-time information to adjust care provision accordingly. Outside of the US, significant investment has been made to improve digital health in the clinical setting through healthcare reform. Clinical measures are being established to improve healthcare by making providers accountable for patient outcomes; this is driving demand for solutions that collate relevant patient information, monitor the level of care provided and prove clinical value.
- A fresh analysis of the market from an analyst team with extensive industry experience.
- Dedicated chapters for each of the major clinical markets, with analysis of the product mix, regional variations, competitive landscape, vendor market shares and the trends driving growth.
- Additional segmentation of the ICUIS, AIMS and Perinatal IT market by product capability (documentation, surveillance).
- Strong focus on meaningful and useable data, accompanied by actionable analyst insights.
- Analysis of the innovative solutions entering the clinical information systems market, including analytics and artificial intelligence.
- Identify the products and end-markets driving growth
- Observation of the drivers behind market growth or contraction
- Analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on market demand
- Analysis of the architectures being used to support high-acuity and perinatal IT software platforms
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors
- Analysis of the influence the EMR/EHR vendors are having on the international market
- Analysis of the differences between solutions offered by vendors and how they are working together
- Analysis of each core product by architecture, vendor type and feature (documentation, surveillance)
- Analysis of important new features being added to high-acuity and perinatal IT software platforms
- Assessment of the critical integration points between EHR/EMR and standalone (best of breed) clinical information systems
- Impact of analytics, clinical decision support and artificial intelligence on the high-acuity and perinatal IT market segments.
- Review go-to-market strategies
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Product pricing and software licensing strategies