The Signify Research Hospital IT Portfolio includes 12-months’ coverage of our EHR Market Intelligence Service, augmented by four global reports providing additional detail and insights on Imaging IT, Oncology IT, High Acuity IT and Integrated Care to provide an in depth and holistic market view. A subscriber will receive a total of 8 reports on a global and regional level, alongside 20 EHR market country specific reports.
This portfolio therefore allows subscribers to understand the market dynamics for these market segments and the interplay between specialist vendors as well as solutions as part of an EMR system. The below diagram illustrates the portfolio coverage and the market segments and vendor types tracked in each of the portfolio reports and services.
Hospital IT Portfolio – Scope
Report Publication Schedule
EHR Market Intelligence Service – World – 2021
- Ongoing data, insights and analysis on the development of Electronic Medical Records market at a Global, Regional and Country level
- A total of 25 market reports delivered over a 12-month period.
- Each providing detailed analysis of the market in question.
- Regular updates of key market metrics including:
- Government Funding and National eHealth Initiatives
- Market sizing and 5-year forecasts by product and vertical
- Vendor market share
- EMR functionality for integrated care, departmental speciality, telehealth and wellness
- EMR procurement at an individual hospital, provider network, cluster/regional or nationwide basis
Imaging IT – World – 2021
Publishing August 2021
- How have the individual products of Radiology IT (PACS, RIS, EI), Cardiology IT (CVPACS, CVIS, CV-EI), VNA, IE, Advanced Visualisation and Universal Viewing been developing.
- To what extent has public cloud adoption started to penetrate key mature markets and is competition between incumbent and emerging vendors intensifying?
- How does the complex challenge of imaging informatics at scale offer growth potential and impact market dynamics?
- How is the emergence of artificial intelligence for imaging analysis and radiology operational workflows reshaping sales channels and go-to-market strategies?
Analysis of forecast risk and variance.
High Acuity and Perinatal IT – World – 2021
Publishing April 2021
- How do the High Acuity clinical products vary by region?
- How competitive is the market, who are the leading Vendors and how are market shares shifting?
- What are the key trends driving growth internal to the market and external macro factors?
Strong focus on meaningful and useable data, accompanied by actionable analyst insights.
- Analysis of the innovative solutions entering the clinical information systems market, including analytics and artificial intelligence strategies.
Oncology IT – World – 2021
Publishing June 2021
- Review of oncology informatics in terms of revenues and outlook over the next five years
- How does the market break out in terms of oncology information systems, oncology platforms, ML/analytics and radiation therapy software?
- How far have tumour board solutions currently integrated into clinical practice?
- How much is ML/analytics currently being used in clinical practice? How is this expected to grow over the next five years?
- How is the market split between software and professional services?
- What are the main drivers behind each market segment?
- Who are the leading vendors and what is needed to stay competitive?
Integrated care and value-based care IT – World – 2021
Publishing October 2021
- To what extent is the integrated care agenda driving demand for PHM products globally and which countries are most advanced?
- How is the US PHM competitive environment evolving? Is it EHR vendors, payer-owned vendors or PHM specialists that are having the greatest success in terms of value-based care IT business?
- How is the competitive environment evolving internationally and are EHR or best-of-breed vendors winning contracts?
- What will a PHM solution look like in three years’ time? Will product development focus on data aggregation, longitudinal records, financial tools, risk stratification, care management/coordination or patient relationship management?