With increasing focus on operational costs and business optimisation within healthcare and radiology specifically, new workflow orchestration and analytics products are entering the market. But are these tools generating new revenue for the vendors, or are they simply becoming expected components of today’s enterprise imaging solutions?
A new report from Signify Research will address this question and analyse the market for Operational Workflow Orchestration and Analytics, and give guidance to the vendors entering this emerging field.
- A fresh analysis of the market from an Analyst team with extensive industry experience.
- Dedicated chapters for each of the major clinical markets, with analysis of the product mix, regional variations, competitive landscape, vendor market shares and the trends driving growth.
- Innovative segmentation’s of the market, covering business intelligence, operational & performance management and workflow tools for imaging IT
- Country level data by product, business model, scale and architecture.
- Strong focus on meaningful and useable data, accompanied by actionable Analyst insights.
- Identify the products and end-markets driving growth
- Review the market drivers and barriers for growth
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Market share estimates for the leading vendors
- Discussion on wider competitive context and impact of sales channel
- Detailed product matrix of business intelligence and operational & workflow tools
- Analysis of each application area by modality
- Market analysis for business intelligence and operational & workflow tools
- Impact of enterprise imaging and machine learning
- Review of go-to-market strategies
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Expert opinion on how business analytics will fit with new healthcare informatics models