This is a new Market Report on the global market for Infusion Pumps – World – 2022, published in November 2022.
The global infusion pump market is projected to grow over the next five years owing to increasing interest in connected solutions, in addition to developing healthcare provision outside of the traditional hospital setting. The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the need to ensure patient data is collected to help improve clinical decisions and to improve clinical workflow, to ultimately improve patient care.
Infusion solutions are fast evolving that help to guide patient care to ensure patient safety and reduce errors that can occur during medication delivery. ‘Connected Smart’ pumps will be the new normal to ensure devices are up to speed for bi-directional communication to streamline clinical practice, especially as healthcare facilities continue to be overstretched. The report provides:
- A fresh deep-dive analysis of the infusion pump, dedicated sets and software markets from an analyst team with extensive industry experience.
- Additional analysis of the infusion software market by product on a sub-regional basis.
- Dedicated chapters for each of the major infusion products, with analyses of the sub-regional and country variations, competitive landscape, vendor market shares, and trends driving and inhibiting growth.
- Analysis of the installed base for infusion pumps by sub-region.
- An assessment of the impact of COVID-19 on product demand and competitive environment.
- A strong focus on meaningful and useable data, accompanied by actionable analyst insights.
- Review of the market drivers and barriers for growth
- Quantitative analysis of market size and forecast growth
- Analysis of the impact of COVID-19 on market demand
- Infusion market share estimates for the leading vendors for 2020 and 2021
- Infusion pump, dedicated set and infusion software market share analysis by sub-region
- Detailed product matrix for major vendor portfolios
- Analysis of each core Infusion pump, dedicated sets and total software markets by country
- Analysis of infusion software by product on a sub-regional basis
- Analysis of each core Infusion pump product by care setting
- Assessment of the change in customer demand for critical product features
- Identification of trends in product development
- Review of go-to-market strategies
- Analysis and insights to support your strategy planning
- Our opinion on the future direction of the markets