This is a proposal for Signify Research’s 2024 report on the Integrated Care and Value-Based Care Market, publication date April 2024/
Key issues to be addressed:
- How has the political landscape, slower than expected move to VBC and CMS changes to ACO risk contacts impacted the US population health management market in 2023?
- What are the prospects for 2024 and beyond?
- To what extent is the integrated care agenda driving demand for PHM products globally and which countries are most advanced?
- How is the US PHM competitive environment evolving? Is it EHR vendors, payer-owned vendors or PHM specialists that are having the greatest success in terms of value-based care IT business?
- How is the competitive environment evolving internationally? Are the successful US PHM vendors seeing success, or are regional health IT vendors winning local contracts?
- What will a PHM solution look like in three years’ time? Will product development focus on data aggregation, longitudinal records, financial tools, risk stratification, care management/coordination or patient relationship management?
- Each country segmented by product (data aggregation, analytics, reporting,
care management, patient engagement, PRM)
- Each country segmented by vertical (ambulatory, health network/ACO,
regional network, payer, employer/government)
- Expert insights on country, function, and vertical trends
- Explanation of the assumptions behind the forecasts along with “Our Take”
on key issues
- Vendor market shares by major region and the US specifically
- Detailed profiles of international and local market players including SWOT
- PDF report format and interactive excel database that enables you to build
your own views of the market data by selecting specific product, application
and regional categories. Includes all static tables and figures.
- Accompanying PowerPoint executive summary.