This Machine Learning in Medical Imaging Market Intelligence Service is an annual subscription that provides ongoing data, insights and analysis on the global opportunity for AI-based medical image analysis.
The four deliverables included in the 2019/2020 subscription are:
- Competitor Landscape Report – World – Topical Report – September 2019
- Machine Learning in Medical Imaging – World Market Analysis – Core Report – June 2020
- Emerging Market Trends and Product Developments at RSNA 2019 – Show Report – December 2019
- Vendor Business Models and Go-to-Market Strategies – World – Topical Report – June 2020
Report Deliverable Overview:
1. Competitor Landscape Report – World – September 2019
This report will analyse the rapidly expanding ecosystem of companies in the market for AI-based image analysis, including start-ups, incumbent imaging vendors, technology companies, life sciences companies etc. It will include insights into the current market structure and identify the many alliances and strategic partnerships.
2. Machine Learning in Medical Imaging – World Market Analysis – May 2020
The 2019 service will include the 3rd edition of our highly detailed, data-centric analysis of the world market for AI-based image analysis tools. An essential business planning tool to understand the current status and projected development of the market.
3. Emerging Trends & Product Developments at RSNA 2019 – December 2019
RSNA 2019 will be the most influential show in the annual calendar for vendors to showcase new product developments and strategies. This report will cut through the hype and provide a strategic assessment of the AI solutions on show and their likely market impact.
4. Vendor Business Models and Go-to-Market Strategies – June 2020
This report will analyse trends in business models, including pricing strategies, software licensing models, distribution channels, partnerships, etc.